The Official DWTS pairings are IN:
- Michael Bolton and Chelsie Hightower
- Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Margaret Cho and Louis Van Amstel
- Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke
- Jennifer Grey and Derek Hough
- David Hasselhoff and Kym Johnson
- Florence Henderson and Corky Ballas
- Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
- Audrina Patridge and Tony Dovolani
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and Karina Smirnoff
- Kurt Warner and Anna Trebunskaya
Karina and The Situation? Wow, take that Max! But he may get the last laugh, he landed the girl with the most familiarity with dance and performance in Brandy.
Mark Ballas always gets the youngins… is that by request, or does he just seem the most unassuming and un-predatorial? I see they brought back his dad to take on the ‘token old gal’ Florence. Jeez, why cant an older woman dance with a younger man on tv?
Chelsie didnt really luck out, but she got one of the more ‘famous’ people in Michale Bolton, which should lengthen her term.
And Cheryl Burke FINALLY got a person with potential. Rick Fox has the charisma, the teeth and the body to be a contender… but let’s face it, he’s no ‘Situation’.
This is an interesting bunch, and the pairings look to maximize the heat…