The Glitz, the Glam, (the hype) the GRAMMYS!
The music equivalent of the Oscars… and the edgier cousin to the Golden Globes. There’s one in every family.
It’s a mere 4 hours from air, and I’ve already pre-ordered take-out, put on my Grammy-watching sweats, and notified friends/family that it is a ‘do not call’ night.
TV Night will be live blogging for all the juicy details like:
- what the heck is on Gaga‘s head?
- What is that Kardashian sister doing here?
- Justin Bieber got robbed!
- Chris Brown and Rihanna‘s ‘anniversary’… (sorry)
- Is this going to be another Michael Jackson tribute?
- Mick Jagger is HOW old?!?!!!
- Is Will.i.am ever going to get out of his UFO phase?
- Will Christina Aguilera redeem herself?
- Did Cee-Lo Green get bleeped?
- Will Smith‘s kids are also co-producing the show.
I’m excited beyond words, and I’m bringing my commentary to you LIVE throughout the show. So join me this TV Night, to watch what should be a spectacular culmination of the year in music.
See you at 8pm.